Health Club & Wellness Centre in Georgetown, Ontario
- What is HydroMassage?
- When should I use HydroMassage?
- How long does each HydroMassage experience last?
- What are the benefits of using HydroMassage Beds and Lounges at the gym?
- How are HydroMassage Beds and Lounges cleaned?
- How much does a HydroMassage monthly package cost?
HydroMassage gives members the benefits of massage, without the inconveniences of getting undressed.
HydroMassage Beds and Lounges use heated water to provide a relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
Most commonly, HydroMassage water massage is enjoyed post-workout as a cool-down prior to leaving the gym
or before a workout to loosen tight muscles. However, many members visit the gym just to use the HydroMassage
Beds and Lounges between workouts.
A session is normally 10 minutes and can be enjoyed at any time. Many gym members choose to use it at the end of their workout.
Most people recognize that massage helps with overall wellness and is an important component to a healthy lifestyle. HydroMassage water massage benefits include:
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Reduces level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides feeling of well-being
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
After each HydroMassage session, simply use a spray bottle and towel to clean the waterproof cover. A friendly reminder message pops up during the last 15 seconds of the massage.
A package typically costs $19.99 (members) or 39.99 (non-Members) per month and usually gives each member approx 5 hours of water massage per month.